Thursday, September 25, 2014

Learning To Over Come....

Tonight as i worked my butt off at the gym and then came home and finally caved in an ate a thing of Spagettio's after lots and lots of justification i realized that although it may not have been my healthiest choice it is something i am glad i can do and not beat myself up afterwards. After 15 years of dancing and learning all the wrong ways to loose weight and struggling with a period of my life where i hardly ate and worked out several hours a day i am proud. I am proud that i can work out daily with a healthy mindset, and that i can be happy in my body weather it be somewhat over weight or in the best shape of my life. That is not something i could always say and it just proves to me once again how far i have come since i was a teenager and just how much God has done in my life. I know to most this probably wouldn't seem like much however to anyone who has ever struggled with food and health it is a very hard thing to over come because so much of it is mental. 

And the mental battles are always the hardest!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment