Thursday, April 7, 2011

Weight Loss Challenge

  
Weight Loss Challenge


Im Very excited to be joining up for this weight loss challenge!!! I have already been trying to loose weight and have lost about 14lbs, I would like to get down to around 135-140 (thats where my BMI says i should be) So i have about 40-50 more pounds to loose,  i hate saying how much i weight. although im proud how much ive lost, i cant believe i allowed myself to get that much. Although in all fairness the majority of it is in my chest. Im a very blessed girl, so that doesnt help! haha i cant wait to link up with everyone!!

I use MyFitnessPal.com  to track my calories, and its AMAZING!!! you can use it on your phone as an app or on the wesite. and you can befriend people and loose weight together! its awesome!! So come befriend me if youd like my username is sdholley89


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I am on my fitness pal too! rmcphillips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Sounds like you're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Thanks for joining us!! We're already friends on myfitnesspal - I LOVE that site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on fitness pal too!!! I'm volley639. Good luck with the challenge. It sounds like we're in the same boat when it comes to our weight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for losing the weight already and good luck with the rest of your journey!!

    ReplyDelete