Thursday, August 25, 2011

Its OK!


Its Ok Thursdays
I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for It's Ok Thursday! 

-To be excited to the point of unhealthy about my new Erin Condren Life Planner i just ordered

-To spend that amount of money on a planner (hay im good with my money i deserve to splurge)

-To already be ordering fall clothes! i have a pair of black thigh high boots on the way im pretty excited about!

-To have already had two diet cokes and an energy drink

-To wish Fitcamp was everyday (im starting to really enjoy working out)

-To be beyond excited about going to see Jason Aldean with Audra Kate!
-To be 21 and feel 25

-To seriously want to go back to school and hurry up and get it over with

-To want to move away more than anyone realizes

-To just now start grieving over Mr. John, so much reminds me of him

-To talk to myself and unhealthy amount! I blame it on Mrs. Tricia!

-To enjoy this link up, and always create one in my head while reading others, even if i dont have time to post my own!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog design!

    & totally jealous of your planner! I just cannot justify spending that kind of money with the dumb wedding coming up lol I kid I kid. Maybe next year!

    Love Diet Cokes. Way.To.Much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely okay to be excited about fall. This hot weather can go away! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete