Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Dedication


A little over a year ago i started a journey to be able to run up a flight of stairs again and not get winded. I had just begun a new job and wanted to start fresh in who i was as a person. So much about me had changed at this point and i wanted to keep that going. I use to dance easily 20 hours a week and at that point don't think i could have danced for 30 minutes straight. So i started working. I began lifting weights and doing cardio. I could run 6 miles and had dropped 17% of my body weight. Then in April i had to have surgery and take 12 weeks off. Now i am slowly but surely working my way back up to where i was. Now every morning as my alarm goes off at 5:30am i am amazed i manage to get up and get myself going. It may take me what feels like 15 bags, bottles, and outfits to pull off working out twice a day however i love the energy and sense of accomplishment that comes from it. I am not a morning person so to be able to get up every morning go into the kitchen mix up my Spark and get myself dressed and packed for the day as i head out by 6am is amazing to me! I have really buckled down the last few weeks and and have already been able to see amazing differences! And i can not wait to see where i will be at the end of my current 24 Day Advocare Challenge and continue on my fitness journey! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment