Wednesday, February 11, 2015

When Life Changes Without You Knowing

Sometimes right in the middle of my busy life i look around and wonder when did my life change so much? My life that never changes much, i do the same things for the most part day in and day out, but every once in a while i look up from my consistent life and am amazed at how drastically God has changed what is around me. Currently it is my church and He has added a great friend to my life. I am so grateful God trusts me with the responsibility of another close friend to enjoy life with and the growth I've had since changing churches has been amazing, and exactly what i needed! I am incredibly grateful that right in the middle of what feels like just a normal life event God decides to give me a new adventure! 
Photobucket

1 comment: