Wednesday, February 11, 2015

When Life Changes Without You Knowing

Sometimes right in the middle of my busy life i look around and wonder when did my life change so much? My life that never changes much, i do the same things for the most part day in and day out, but every once in a while i look up from my consistent life and am amazed at how drastically God has changed what is around me. Currently it is my church and He has added a great friend to my life. I am so grateful God trusts me with the responsibility of another close friend to enjoy life with and the growth I've had since changing churches has been amazing, and exactly what i needed! I am incredibly grateful that right in the middle of what feels like just a normal life event God decides to give me a new adventure! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. JOY KIDS - РАДОСТЬ ДЕТЯМ - Сайт для детей и их родителей

    channel for children and their parents For children toys, kindergarten crafts, children's toy store, as well as animation, cartoons, shows, entertainment shows and videos for kids
    Детский мир игрушек, поделки, анимация, мультфильмы, шоу, развлекательные передачи и видео для малышей, а также статьи о воспитании и развитии ребёнка и много полезного и интересного.
    http://joykidschannel.com

    blog
    YouTube channel
    YouTube video Best
    Одноклассники
    twitter
    google plus
    Вконтакте
    facebook
    instagram

    ReplyDelete