Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Change

Its officially September so i feel its safe to celebrate FALL!!
And with fall in my mind comes change. I know most people see spring of the beginning of the year as a time for change as do i but many over look all the change that happens in fall. September 1st hits and things start to change. Leaves, clothes, chores, and activities just to name a few. Well this is a season of change for me as well. Not only has my blog received a long over due make over but my life is about to as well. I have so much on my plate right now that i don't feel like i am doing any of them to the best of my ability and that is not like me. Its time to once again buckle down and make my list and start crossing them off daily. I have a very busy life, i work full time, go to school full time, take care of my grandparents full time, workout full time and attempt to have a social life. But i am realizing its time to add some more fun and me time into that. So i will be starting a new journey this month. To get my life back into a manageable order, i have been so over whelmed i have snapped at every turn and that is so not the happy person i am.  And i am determined to get back to that. So get ready for life update, Jesus updates, and fitness updates all the things that matter! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment