Monday, March 17, 2014

Who knew 20lbs could change your life so much...


Wow what a slacker! But to be fair my life has been nothing less than crazy the last six months! But lets update on life...I have a new job, i am working for the Columbia County Tax Commissioner in the Motor Vehicle Office. I must say i love it. Although there are people i just want to thump for the most part i really enjoy being about to help and serve people. 

The same day i started my new job i decided to get serious about my health. I have been going to the gym 5 to 6 days a week since August and have seen great results. It makes me so happy everyday to look in the mirror and enjoy what i see. I workout with a trainer weight training 3 days a week and he is a God send! He teaches me so much and i can feel myself getting stronger everyday. And i LOVE that feeling. At my 6 month weigh in i was down 20lbs and 16.7% body fat. Can we say wow! 


I am also running several times a week. The goal is my first half on April 27th. I am BEYONG nervous! I wont think i can do it until i cross that finish line! 

Well tonight was leg day and my bed is calling my name! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment