Wednesday, May 12, 2010

sometimes I just want to scream!

I don't know how to tell you the things I beileve, the things I feel like Gods told me and shown me lately. Even just through my last fast I feel like God has both renewed my faith in as well as changed completely. I fell like Gids preparing me for big things, things I never planned for before but I feel at peace about them. But as much faith as I have in Him and the plans He's showed me I also know that not everything He tells me is for me to revile I use to have so much peace about keeping certain things to myself but I don't have that same peace now. So if I don't have the peace I once had why do I still feel like alot of it's things yo have to discover on your own. I can't make you see or have faith that this is Gods plan. I know I do and I refuse to think of what might happen if I'm wrong. I spent way to much of my life doubting Gods plan and changing it to what I wanted it to be. But just because I know doesn't mean your meant to know. I want my peace about shutting up back. Because even if I told you I don't feel like I'm ready for the plan....Lord please show me what to do and help me get over my fears, I refuse to let them hold me back from your will. I just want my peace back!

No comments:

Post a Comment