Friday, September 2, 2011

Throw Back!

When i was in high school my best friend Laurin and i were obsessed with quotes! i mean it was an illness how obsessed we were :-) We would use them to journal all the time, which is something I'm wanting into get back into. Well last night i got a text from Laurin the subject was this reminded me of you, a text i would often would get back then when she would find a quote she loved. So since i did indeed love the quote i figured i'd share, you have to love a friend who knows you well enough to pick out quotes you'd love :-) I really can't wait to start journaling again. i found a lot of my old journals when i was cleaning out my old room it was nice to remember, but i'm ready to make some new memories :-) 










Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment