Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!







{one} how tall are you?
i'm 5’3”. just a wee one.
 
{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
Clothes for sure....i have a hard time saying no to a good sale!
 
{three} what are your three favorite websites?
Im currently pretty obsessed Fotoflexer.com currently
 
{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
I'm defiantly not a tennis shoes girl but i love my Nike's!
 
{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
Raisins. hate. hate. double hate. loath entirely! 
 
{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
i think it’s about 3 or 4 good ones. One that are WAY too big now and one pair that still semi-fit, but are almost too big.
 
{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
I love my job now, however anything involving helping people, serving God and seeing the mountains everyday would be PERFECT!
 
{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Sat in one while i got check out, never moved though.
 
{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
Some night none. Other nights one for my head and my amazing fleece body pillow
 
{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
5. in my job and outside of my house. a 3ish for my room (must improve)
 
okay, your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment