Tuesday, July 6, 2010

do you ever get to the point where you just don't care? Where as much as something or someone may mean to you your tired of caring. I'm sick of chasing, I'm sick of trying to make you see, I'm sick of presueing something that isn't right right now. I want to be presued like I should be, sometimes I see glemces of the old you and it makes me remember how things use to be, but then I remember I'm not the same person I was back then and neither are you. I want to just take my space and figure out who I am outside of everyone. I want to take the good things I've learned over the past two years or so and apply it to the old me, the girl I miss. I just want to focus on God and His plan, He's been showing me so much lately and I'm so excited to see where He takes me, and I know that His plan for me will never be as good as it can be if I'm always focused on other people and not myself and my life plan.  I want so badly for you to see the things I do but I realized last night that maybe this is just one more time I have to be patience, I'm definitely going to need that in life.  So here I go practicing my patience...wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment