Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What are your FAVORITE things about Spring?


Today I'm Linking Up with



and


Brunch With Amber


For What Are Your Favorite Things About Spring?


So Here Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...

Amazing New Nail Polish Colors

Kayaking Weather

Spring Dresses

Maxi Dresses

Wearing White Again!




Beach Hair!


Spring Colors


Wedges


Fashion


Hammock Weather


Wearing These Very Cute Toms, Ill Be Ordering


 Having A Reason To Make My Very Own Rain Boots Like These!!!!


 I absolutely love the transition seasons (spring/fall) so I'm so excited for spring to be here and to be able to wear all the cute things that have been hanging in my closet all winter waiting to get out! And for the super fun random weekend trips to the beach that comes with spring and summer!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word I need bows on my rainboots! What a cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete